Many citizens of want migration to Australia from Singapore. It could be due to education, employment, or business. One should know about the types of visas, Australian citizenship, and more before moving to Australia. One should be eligible for the Australia PR to migrate to Australia, has a good hold on the English language, and has the required visa.
Types Of Visas
- Student Visa: These visas are provided to students who gain scholarships or are enrolled in qualified educational institutes. These visas allow holders to live in Australia without requiring any citizenship.
- Skilled Migration Visa: It is a visa for the people who are migrated for a job. It allows skilled workers to stay in Australia and work to eliminate skill shortages. This type of visa is provided to eligible skilled workers for up to 5 years and can be extended later.
- Business Visa: It is a permanent residence visa for business people nominated by a state or territory government agency in Australia. To be eligible for this visa, one should first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via SkillSelect and then be invited to apply.
- Family Visa: If someone’s family is a part of Australia, then the person can join his/ her family. One can get the visa with the help of their parent, child, or partner visa application.
How To Migrate?
- Consider Your Reason For Migration: One should have a motive to move to the states. If one is moving to their family you should have job options there in Australia. One should search the surroundings before migration and have the information about secured living and home.
- Seek Visa Nomination: Apply for an Australia visa that will allow you to seek the nomination. Pass the Skilled Migration points test. One must be between the age group of 18 to 49. You should be able to communicate in English.
- Submit Visa Application: One can apply for a visa online. After knowing your requirements apply for a suitable visa. If you are a student go for a student visa, a skilled person for a skilled visa, businessmen for a business visa, etc.
- Move to Australia: One can proceed to the designated area after receiving immigration points. Before leaving, gather all the belongings.
Migration from Singapore to Australia leads to the economic development of both countries. It helps students to get the best education and industries get skilled workers.